Fly Fusion Forums

De Hair Is Bad For My Hallergies

Hello

A few years ago, I picked up an allergy. It's from poplar trees. I can handle the sniffles and sneezes, but the itchy eyes almost drives me over a cliff. Needless to say it makes it difficult to enjoy this time of year.

Of course, the real solution is to go somewhere where there are less poplars - like the mountains. ( And seeing as I'm going, I might as well take along my fishing stuff. That's what I tell my wife, anyways :rolleyes: .)

So, the last few years I've been trying to find some remedies. I absolutely loathe taking drugs of any kind for anything, so I concentrate on natural or food sources. This year, I have found something that works quite well. I take 1 Cold FX and one 500mg vitamin C (timed release) two times a day. I have practically no sneezing and only minor itching.

What are some other remedies? It would be great kick this thing out of the way for good. Do tell. Thanks.

Cheers

rye & coke with a lime wedge

I find subing the coke for ginger ale works well too,and screw the Lime to close to health food. When I get really bad allergies I double up the rye. Actually just to make sure it works I always double the purly medicinal rye.