Fly Fusion Forums

A Few Shots From Today...

beedhead

Met up with a retired history teacher today, from Calg...Great fun...Got into a few fish together...Great guy... :D

005-8.jpg

We Did some sight fishin for big male spawners in about 14 icnches of water, from a good distance, or else they would spook, slow stippin buggers over the rocks...Great fun!!!!

012-7.jpg

013-7.jpg

009-7.jpg

008-7.jpg

007-4.jpg

002-4.jpg

That CANT be at Bullshead can it? :lol::lol::lol:

Where's the whitecaps????

Ha... I saw it like that once, and the fishing actually sucked for us, until it got windy again and the fish started to congragate again in the normal "spots" where the wind current / waves would collect food.

What is the rod and reel in that picture?

The rod is a 4pc TFO 5wt...(My back up rod, super good rod)...The reel is an Okuma Magnitude 7/8...good reel for picking up line, and gettin fish to hand quicker...Super light reel for a 7/8... Not at all that big compared to other 7/8's, and not much larger diameter than a 5/6, just a wider arbour......Didn't like it at first, but now really starting to like it...Due to the fact as I said above, you can pick up lotsa a line in hurry, and get the fish in allot faster...Thats good for the fish, and my-self... :D

Cheers...Jeff...