Fly Fusion Forums

Hola

Hola from Playa Del Carmen. It`s hot as hell here and i^m burnt to a crisp. Have not had a chance to go fishing yet but we talked to some people here that went and they got 2 marlins. Pic`s looked awsome. Really wavy though and they have cancels some trips so we might not do it. Will depend on the wife. Nice fish Rick. I will post some pics when we get back. I sure miss our river. Heard it snowed on thursday....HAHA:::..31 here that day. Later ..Ed

Oh Ed...why didn't you take me with you? PDC is my FAVOURITE place on Earth!!!

Have a mojito or 12 for me. And make sure you take some fishy pics if (when!) you catch something.

BTW...the Flames are as hot as the Mexican weather.

• 2 weeks later...

well we made it back...all though is is to snow,cold and no playoff hockey. Piss me off. I never got to go fishing. Had it booked and the captain cancelled because of rough water to days in a row and then we ran out of time. Oh well. we'll be back next year. It sure is beutifull there and alot different atmosphere than Cancun. I hear that it is safer there as well. I will post a couple of pics later. I told everybody i talked to about our river and what a gem it was. The captain of the fishing boat had even heard of it.