Fly Fusion Forums

Earth Hour Poll

Are you taking part in Earth Hour?   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Are you taking part in Earth Hour?

• Yes - at an organized event
    • Yes - At home
    • No - I'm working or busy
    • No - I'm not taking part
    • Depends if the spouce forces me into it or not

More info on earth Hour - http://www.wwf.ca/earthhour/

Saturday March 29 8pm - 9pm

Something to do - It's all part of the "citizen science experiment" the centre is running that encourages people to look at the Little Dipper at 8:45 p.m. and 9:15 on March 29 – once during Earth Hour and once after the lights come back on – and submit their findings at www.redshiftnow.ca/starwatch, to see where the greatest impact occurred.

Cheeler,

you forget the fact that they will be killing power to the CNTower, so there will be the plane that on approach to Pearson airport clips the tower a drops from the sky skidding to a halt down Younge St. OHHHHH THE HORROR

actually I think i'll do it just to use it to get some action from the Wifey, you know for the good of the enviorment. (now just to figure out what to do with the other 45 mins with out power)

Teck

WOOPS! I was working real hard on a lab report and totally forgot about it after planning all week on doing it! hahah oh well, its the thought that counts. Ill make up for that by takin the train to the store instead of driving once or somethin :P