Fly Fusion Forums

I Can Taste Spring Hooray!!!!

The wildlife pond by my work has the signs of spring about 10 feet of open water around the edges. I cant wait for some early floats and some fav southern lakes. Anything opening up down around Lethbridge Medicine hat area? Only 3 months for my favourite stream it feels good to say goodbye to winter...

Guest bigbadbrent

if we have a summer as hot as last year, we need at least as much, if not more snow then last year to keep the water levels up. If we didn't have the high levels as we did in 07, we would have had many, many more fish deaths

(little elbow and three isle are below average...)

The wildlife pond by my work has the signs of spring about 10 feet of open water around the edges. I cant wait for some early floats and some fav southern lakes. Anything opening up down around Lethbridge Medicine hat area? Only 3 months for my favourite stream it feels good to say goodbye to winter...

edges around Nicholas Sheran were starting to open up a bit before our recent snow dump...not too much more than that...everything else is solid but lots of melting on top...