Fly Fusion Forums

Livingstone Streamwatch

BWHAHAHA!!!!...Good one...Check your PM

What PM oh this one :lol:

"Jumping shoeless Jesus on a hotplate! Are you sure that you're a man, you odious leach-covered blob of quivering slime? You couldn't get a date in a whorehouse with a fistful of $20s; even your right hand turns you down. You have a face that only a mother could love, and even she hates it. I've seen people as fugly as you before, but I always had to pay admission. I see your politics are middle-of-the-road; good place to be - let's hope a Mac truck runs you over. Who ordered the dunce with extra stupid sauce? You should have your brain amputated and improve your IQ. You're so short, you could do handstands and back flips under a table. I bet you need a ladder to pick up a dime. You could pole-vault with a matchstick, Sneezy. Lose some weight, you fat ****. I bet you have to order your clothes in three sizes: Extra Large, Jumbo, and Oh-My-God-It's-Coming-Towards-Us. If you were paid what you are worth, it would break the minimum wage law. Are you wearing those clothes to win a bet? Who is your Tailor, Helen Keller? I'd tell you to go **** yourself and the horse you rode in on, but looking at that stupid grin on your face, I'd say you already have."

Wow are you mad at me Loyal?????? :P