Fly Fusion Forums

New Rod For Toolman

Birchy, I've been waiting for 5 months for these new TFO's to get here. Fish Tales are bringing them in very soon and I will be casting them as soon as they arrive. I heard a few reports from Spey casters who were involved in the developement and testing and the word is...awesome rods.

Thanks for posting.

Birchy, I've been waiting for 5 months for these new TFO's to get here. Fish Tales are bringing them in very soon and I will be casting them as soon as they arrive. I heard a few reports from Spey casters who were involved in the developement and testing and the word is...awesome rods.

Thanks for posting.

Well.. now I know what to get if I want to try out a Spey rod! haha.

No problem.

o cmon i wanted a rise outta ya....gotta switch up flies i guess

Nah man.. I'm done getting upset about it. haha

I'm just going to go back and catch him this year. With my measuring tape and scale. :)

If Bob Meiser had anything to do with these rods they should be excellent rods, his input with Beulah and their rods has resulted in a product that rivals some rods twice their price. I look forward to adding a TFO to my collection.

Colin

Fish Tales are bringing them in very soon and I will be casting them as soon as they arrive.

They've arrived today. Cosmetically they are very nice. I don't know anything about Spey rods but they seem very light for a rod that big.