Fly Fusion Forums

Outcast striker raft

Anyone have any experience or know anyone who has used the outcast striker raft? Want something small for two fisherman that break down small for storage and can fit in my truck for transport that's not going to break the bank. The striker looked interesting just not sure on the durability. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just sold my boat now I’m looking at one of these as well they seem pretty cool I was thinking about ordering one but I cannot decide and there is not a lot of reviews on it but it seems ok.I going to call Cabela’s and see if they can get one in or have one in stock but I would really like to see it with own hands.

2 hours ago, deaddrift said:

Ended up getting a 2 man pontoon boat instead. Can still break down and fit into the back of a small SUV only takes about 15 min to set up. So that's another option for you. 

Thanks man had one of those and customized the crap out of it.Then I got a drift boat and thinking I might just go for a raft now so I can have a useable trailer and a boat.I like the duel purpose idea.