Fly Fusion Forums

Okuma Slv 5/6 Clearance?

I just ordered myself a few extra Okuma SLV 5/6 fly reels on clearance online at Walmart Canada for $20. Had to try a few times to get through. Eventhough it says "Out of Stock" at times, I recommend to keep checking on a daily basis. I found that every other day, they will put out more into their inventory. I never had an issue with any of my Okuma 5/6, 7/8 or 8/9 SLV fly reels in the past several years. Tough to find a better deal.

ghus32,

I noticed that they had some available online again today. Around 4:00pm, it said.."In stock"...and ten minutes after, it said.."Out of stock". A few minutes ago, they posted "Only a few available online". Pretty sure this goes on all day long.

Talk about throwing a dog a bone and then settin'the hook, eh? Somewhere in that mega warehouse of theirs, someone must be saying..."Hey! I found a few more!"

There you go...once again it's saying "In Stock".

Hard to believe that this Okuma SLV 5/6 costs nearly the same as eight San Juan worms!

Great alternative to buying extra spools.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You order one, then you get this the next day:

We have run out of items in your order, and these items will be delayed.

We're working with our suppliers to get you these items as soon as possible. We will update you as soon as we know when your order will be ready.

Any items that are unavailable to be shipped in the next 3 days will be automatically cancelled from your order.

Then they cancel your order.

Why bother listing that there are any at all?!