Fly Fusion Forums

Lost Compact Zeiss Binoculars (Reasonable Reward Offered)

cwalther

On Friday April 15 evening I was glassing some deer on the hillside and placed binoculars on the truck bumper, forgot about them and drove off. I didn’t realize it until Saturday afternoon at which time I drove back down but they were already picked up by somebody. The location is beside natures hideaway campground at the end of the road where all the fisherman park and walk to the bow river confluence. These compact zeiss binoculars & black zipper case have sentimental value as my father gave them to me about 20 years ago. If you found them I would greatly appreciate them returned and have no problem paying a reward for them. Please call or text me @ 587-575-1940

(reasonable reward offered)

Hoping someone honest found them?

post-8965-0-41387500-1461300359_thumb.jpg

Sure hope you find them, thats a sad story.

I would suggest talking to Fish Tales, CP and Outfly, the south shops. You could put a lost/reward poster in these locations, perhaps.

If a fly fisherman found them, sooner or later he/she will be going to into a fly shop. Or, the person they were with at the time will do the same, see the poster and contact them to call you.

Iron Bow and Troutfitters, worth a shot there too, Aaron and Mike are good people....