Fly Fusion Forums

Vista

Weedy1

Lots of people have been "upgrading" to XP after they get vista. lol I'm with tech, wait until they have out at least service pack 2 get their *hit in order.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the new Leopard OS on the Mac.

Mac and OSX leopard is the most stable and best system out there. Browse, play, view, and page through your files without opening them. See how your system looked on a given day and restore files with a click. You can even run windows if you want to (I don't want to).

I love it and am using it at work on a 24" iMac. I'm running the Adobe Creative Suite 3 Premium and it is fast and brilliant. Doesn't crash and no virises as yet.

Mac and OSX leopard is the most stable and best system out there. Browse, play, view, and page through your files without opening them. See how your system looked on a given day and restore files with a click. You can even run windows if you want to (I don't want to).

I love it and am using it at work on a 24" iMac. I'm running the Adobe Creative Suite 3 Premium and it is fast and brilliant. Doesn't crash and no virises as yet.

It's not without it's problems either.

http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9807471-7.html