Fly Fusion Forums

Good Morning All.

Once again I am posting for those that are in need of jobs.

There is a full-time Carpenter postion at the South Health Campus.

Also, a few Stores I jobs which are warehouse/inventory type positions at PLC and South Health Campus.

Please check the AHS website and apply through the portal.

Wishing all the best in searching for jobs in this tough economy.

Cheers...FHD

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I am pretty sure that it would have accepted external applicants. In an effort to help others, I continue to watch the website for openings and will continue to post what I find. I encourage others to this as well. Everyone can use a helping hand from time-to-time!

To all that are struggling, I feel your stress. Been there, and got through it eventually. Do your best to keep positive; especially if you have kids. They are quite sensitive to your stress and deserve to be happy and not feel the effects of your challenges. Keep well. FHD

UPDATE: There are a handful of I.T. jobs at various locations within Calgary posted. So, if you are an I.T. Professional, take notice.

Cheers.

FHD

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Update.

Foothills Hospital is hiring 4 "casual" positions.

These positions are classified as "STORES II" which involves moving supplies, dock work and stocking shelves.

Even though these are considered "casual", it will most likely be full time hours.Pay in the range of $21/hr.

For those of you that think they may be over-qualified for such work, they are looking for people that want to work, show up on time and follow directions. In one case, an engineer was hired for such work, so there is hope for those in dire need of work.

For more info, login to the AHS website and apply.

As more positions come up on the web, I will update this thread once again.

The best of luck to those that submit resumes.

FHD

• Like 2