Fly Fusion Forums

Oakley And Billabong Sale!!!!!!!!!

Once again it is that time of the year. Oakley and Billabong are having their Calgary sample sale. All merchandise will be 50% off of the regular retail price on the first 2 nights and the last day (Saturday) is the blowout day with prices up to 80% off.

This year the sale is being held at the "Olympic Volunteer Centre" which is at the North end of McMahon Stadium. The Sale is in the Olympic room, there will be signs at the front guiding you to the correct room.

There are 3 different days...

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 29 - 5 PM - 10 PM

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 30 - 5 PM - 10 PM

SATURDAY DECEMBER 1 - 10 AM - 2 PM

Product will include-

T SHIRTS - HOODIES - JEANS - SHORTS -SKIRTS -DRESSES - BIKINIS -BUTTON UPS -OUTERWEAR JACKETS AND PANTS - HATS -BEANIES - WETSUITS -BIKE CLOTHING - SUNGLASSES - GOGGLES - BACKPACKS

PURSES - LUGGAGE - WALLETS - GLOVES- and probably more....

Make sure you come early as the majority of the best stuff goes in the first 2 nights.

Please invite ALL OF YOUR FREINDS.

*******CASH ONLY*********

Guest Sundancefisher

I always find lately that these up to 80% off sales are usually 20% off sales with some totally unsaleable stuff on for 80% off. Also with the mark ups they usually bring in a ton of new stuff to make money.

I once bought a gortex rain jacket for cost plus 10% from a friend who got an employee discount. The jacket sold for $400 regular and with the discount I paid $40.

Anyone see what the sale was like last time?