Fly Fusion Forums

Qsf Limit And Fishing Question

Hypothetically speaking.... ^_^

If I am fishing at QSF lake with a daily limit of one fish over 50 cm and I decide to kill a legal fish, am I allowed to keep fishing after killing one fish?

I assume so, because on a lake where the limit is zero .. well, we keep fishing right?

Let me explain: My 92-year-old dad wants a trout and we are going to Bullshead on Friday. Horrors !

Comments? Be polite. :argggg:

Thanks,

Clive

HOW DARE YOU! lol, just kidding - I think your logic is sound. I've heard arguments against doing so, but water temps are low, disolved O2 levels should be good and you're a knowledgable angler who knows how to play and handle fish. I don't see any issues. Have fun and good luck!

It's one fish in possession, nothin' in the rulebook about having to quit fissin. I'd just gut it, kick anyone who makes fishkillin' comments firmly in the nuts, put it on ice back in the parkin' lot and continue on fissin'. Should be good eatin' considerin' the cold water and the scuds.

• Like 2

Thanks guys. Of the six I landed the other day, four were legal or close to it..two were ~ 22 inches. But Mike could be correct: the very thought of doing this will jinx me. :thor:

How about those scuds this year?! Wow! See pix on BH thread.

Clive