Fly Fusion Forums

Giving Back-Medical Supplies To Developing Countries

Good Day Everyone.

I hope I am not breaking any forum rules but, here goes.

In the last few weeks I have had the opportunity to meet with a kind gentleman who represents a non-profit group called "Not Just Tourists". He and his volunteers are kind people who organize and arrange for travellers to take with them a small carry-on shipment of medical supplies that are sorley lacking in developing countries around the world. Their current interest is to ship to Cuba as he has a doctor friend and a low ranking Government official which are providing assistance from their end. Their mandate is to insure that the supplies arrive at a specified destination and are not pilfered in transit or at Customs.

Anyway, this is what they are currently doing and they have a large supply they wish to get to Cuba in the following months.

So, if you have planned a trip to Cuba and wish to assist these kind people, please see this website and contact them here in Calgary. http://njt-pqt.org/english/view.asp?x=1

I'm sure they would appeciate it and you can do a good deed while on your way to enjoy their Country.

Thanks all.

FHD