Fly Fusion Forums

Belly Boat

KenW

Hello Ken,

I guess any lake or pond will do that has easy access, getting in and out your bellyboat with the fins on is probably the hardest thing the first couple of times. Once you're on the water all you have to do is kick around and fish.

Grtz,

Zuggbugg

Just a heads up, you may want to change your flippers to big dive fins in the future. Your outcast fins may not provide much power in a strong wind. I'll see what's up with the schedule for the rest of the weekend, but maybe we can get your tube wet in a community lake over the weekend if you like

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Monger, I did have it out to Sibble Pond on Saturday, Found my legs moving a lot as it was breezy and kept being blown towards the shore. I did not catch anything let alone a nibble. But all in all it was good to be able to get off shore. One day if yuou do have extra time that would be a great offer and helpful Idea.

Regards,

Ken

Just a heads up, you may want to change your flippers to big dive fins in the future. Your outcast fins may not provide much power in a strong wind. I'll see what's up with the schedule for the rest of the weekend, but maybe we can get your tube wet in a community lake over the weekend if you like

if you can find a set of these , they are well worth the money. I love mine and the propel me along effortlessly in my Fishcat, as well as in my pontoon. And unlike fins when you flip them up getting in and out of the water is easy.

Colin