Fly Fusion Forums

New Sony Cell Phone W Waterproof Case And Camera

Guest bigdirty

I just got a sony Xperia Z1, around the same time I started bombing the bow conditions thread with photos.

Its waterproof, dustproof. 20 mega pixel camera. good sized sensor for video or something. Its huge in physical size. I think its the biggest phone on the market actually. very few accessories atm.

If your a sony guy, you can control other compatible cameras and recorders with NFC. havnt tried out this function yet, but plan to in the near future.

pretty kick ass river phone imo.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this phone and can say it is my favorite phone I've owned. I've owned them all from iPhone, galaxy etc and the Sony wins hands down.

I liked the Xperia phone I bought the 10.1" tablet too. Although it seems over priced I'm very happy with it too.

If you do get this phone get the magnetic charger http://www.amazon.ca/Patec%C2%AE-Replacement-Magnet-Charging-Xperia/dp/B00IRZ3T6M/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1398215922&sr=8-12&keywords=xperia+z1+magnetic+charger

It saves you from having to open the door to charge it

Although other phones have NFC, it is pretty cool.

A

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bigdirty

Have been using camera zoomFX for a camera app. just realized burst mode reduces resolution.

just a test

CameraZOOM-20140508192204046_zpswbza7c5i