Fly Fusion Forums

Lost Rod Section @ Police - Sage Slt

hopdrop

Reward offered:

Butt section of Sage SLT 486-4. I think I left it on the tonneau cover and drove away last Thursday.

If this doesn't work out, I have the top three sections of a Sage SLT 486-4 for sale. Cheap.

I'll go for a look... I'm down there nearly every evening til dusk.. not in the parking lot though.. Il check the road way entranceway too!

-CJ

Don't make a trip for it, I already had a look this morning when I realized it was gone - thought I might get lucky.

Thanks

yeah... i just got back... no dice man... i hiked er up from the Parking lot to the Dunbow on one side of the road and back down the other side.... natta! Checked the parking lot too...same... i only found a broken red tip section of a spincast rod..and what i think may be a Nitrous tank.. I do pressure vessels and this little sucker was puny yet one for sure... even has the gauge still on it... i set it on the tree island fence.. hopefully whoever is missing it... will see it... sorry Dude!

I felt like going for a walk anyhow lol

• 2 weeks later...