Fly Fusion Forums

Bull Trout Patterns

COZNUTS

Hey Ladies and gentlemen !..... I've been working on some bull trout patterns for the last month and have been wondering what everyone's favorite pattern is , river or still water .... I mainly fish for bulls in the old man , highwood, and upper and lower K .... Would love to see everyones favorite pattern.... If you would like to reveal it that is lol..... Cheers! ... Coznuts

Hey Ladies and gentlemen !..... I've been working on some bull trout patterns for the last month and have been wondering what everyone's favorite pattern is , river or still water .... I mainly fish for bulls in the old man , highwood, and upper and lower K .... Would love to see everyones favorite pattern.... If you would like to reveal it that is lol..... Cheers! ... Coznuts

Id love to hear em too! :)

Cheers

I personally like anything rabbit. Double or single bunnies, oversized zonkers, etc. I usually use white, olive, or black (and any combination of these) with a bit of flash. Most important is the weight though, it's tough to have too much of that!

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

i agree with you, i dont use much to any rabbit in my flies as i hate casting what feels like a dish rag. A good intruder will give the same effect to the animal with a brain smaller than a dime and the switch is set to eat everything lol