Fly Fusion Forums

Fish With A Gopro Or Similar

I use my go pro all the time... Love it!! I have the head mount, suppose I look like a bit of a douche with it stuck up on my head but dont really care.

I love it for the fact that I really never have to handle a fish and get more super sweet footage than you would man-handeling a posible fish of a lifetime. If you spey cast.. Im sure youve had times in the day when your cast completley brakes down.. I just put it on the bank behind me let er' roll.. Improved my Casting and eliminated hrs of frustration with a few minutes of video!

if you are techy you can make some really cool point of view edits with the gopro

i use mine all the time, chest mount and head mount work well fishing, pole mount works good to video other people, underwater shots etc

ive been very hard on mine snowboarding etc and it still works perfect (HD HERO)

get the expensive memory card, 16 gig min, class 6

Guest JBear

Love mine, all of my recent pics have been taken with it. The photo quality is pretty good, and the fish eye makes for some neat looking photos, completely waterproof which is a huge bonus, and its hands free. Best of all, i got it for a very very good price. If you know anyone who works at sportchek/atmosphere, try and get that discount. Its wicked.

I am pretty sure I am to blame for this almost daily raining we and the Eastern slope have been getting.

I purchased a GoPro for my pontoon.

Looking forward to seeing what the Harvie Passage looks like when floating over it.

http://bowfloat.ca/maps/harviepassage.html

I'm wanting to take my toon through there with the gopro too :) lemme know when you're gonna float that!

I have the Hero 2 and take on every trip to the river. Bought it for snowmobiling but use it just as much on the river. Get the chest mount strap. Works great and does not interfere with casting. Great point of view. Underwater releases are neat to watch.

I have the Hero 2 and take on every trip to the river. Bought it for snowmobiling but use it just as much on the river. Get the chest mount strap. Works great and does not interfere with casting. Great point of view. Underwater releases are neat to watch.

The way the weather has been, I am starting to wounder if the batteries will still be charged up by the time I get to use it.

Does anyone know a Go Away Rain Dance?

The way the weather has been, I am starting to wounder if the batteries will still be charged up by the time I get to use it.

Does anyone know a Go Away Rain Dance?

go away rain dance ,

oh ya ,

just wish for rain to come and it'll be sunny , clear and hotter then hell