Fly Fusion Forums

This Post Is About Babies

LynnF

IMGP0133.jpg

Here is my baby girl, Lydia. This is from the hospital. She is 6 weeks old, today, and a chunky monkey at 11 1/2 lb.

Lots of new dads here, it seems. We should start a club where we get together and talk about fatherhood (from 100 m while on the river;) )!

i'm begining to notice the ages of the babys, 1 wk, 3 weeks, 4,5 6 weeks

subtract 9 months (40wks) hummm... not much to do between the end of november and beginning of January?!?

must be something in the water other than fish, 'cause by the looks of it, it was either too cold to fish or not cold enough for ice fishing

what on earth are you guys going to do this winter :P

i though pork was the other white meat?

i'm begining to notice the ages of the babys, 1 wk, 3 weeks, 4,5 6 weeks

subtract 9 months (40wks) hummm... not much to do between the end of november and beginning of January?!?

must be something in the water other than fish, 'cause by the looks of it, it was either too cold to fish or not cold enough for ice fishing

what on earth are you guys going to do this winter :P

i though pork was the other white meat?

No....no...no...you got it backwards there LS. These babies were planned to be born either close to the end or at the end of fishing season. Minus 30 and nothing to do has nothing to do with it. Oh wait...you might be onto something :lol:

All cute little babies guys...keep those pics coming!

Fat Bastard: Mister English Colonel tellin' me to lose weight. "Oh, I'm a hard case" he says.

[louder]

Well, listen up, sonny Jim: I ate a baby. Oh, aye, Baby: the other, other white meat. Baby: it's what's for dinner. ;)

I laughed my ass off....

so hard I gotta go poo, aye.... ohhh it's a big one, where's the bloody crapper!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fat%20Bastard.jpg

"what on earth are you guys going to do this winter"

Well geez we are BIG doo then. LAST winter we had a spate of global warming and look at the fallout. What the hell will happen when we return to a colder winter or, God forbid, return to a mini ice age as we were warned of 30 years ago.

Babies will be popping out all over when the next ice age hits. ;)

How old do I feel? You youngun's are having babies at blistering speed and we are done having grandkids already! Sheesh! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Our first grandchild (a son) also arrived on Thanksgiving day. It was a very special day indeed. Congrats Rusty and everyone else with new children or grandchildren. I see a whole new generation of fly fishers in the making. Terry

Congrats Russ - he's quite a handsome little fella! I was looking at the other pics of him on yours and Melissa's FB page....he looks like the little butterball I said he would :lol:

Hope mom and dad aren't too sleep deprived!