Fly Fusion Forums

Pontoon Boat Frame Dimensions...

Was thinking of buying a pontoon boat but I don't drive a pickup or an suv. My trunk is pretty big though for a smaller sedan. It'll fit 4-5 dead bodies ;). I was wondering if the frame of a personal pontoon boat would fit in the trunk?

Hey RD ( M?) I have been packing my 9 foot waterskeeter in the trunk of an Altima for quite a few years...Takes me about 15 mins to build and 10 to break down. I have strapped it to the roof for a few short trips but that is a little dodgy on the deerfoot. Need to find a decent utility traier then it is one build per year...sk

Thanks for the info Wayne.

Do they sell this in Calgary or Edmonton anywhere?

There are a few places that will order them in I think but your best bet is to order directly from them. (that is what I did) that way you can get a better deal they will always sell for quite a bit below the retail price you just need to talk to Dave. When I ordered mine I received it in less than 2 weeks and wasn't even charged gst, duty or brokerage fee's!

Feel free to pm me if you need more info

Wayne