Fly Fusion Forums

Sunday On The Bow

Man o man there were alot of rafters out there on sunday. Was golfing at Mckenzie Meadows and was dumbfounded at how many I saw. Holes 2, 3, 5, 12, 13 you can see the water. Over a period of 4 1/2 hrs there was no break, just a solid line of pink, blue, green inflatables. Ive never seen anything like it before, can def see some tensions rising out there!

While waterways have always been mutli-use, you can certainly see the number of folks expanding their use of it. In fact, we have friends coming in from out of town this weekend and will be renting a larger raft to do a recreational float of the bow, mainly to escape the drunkenness of the Elbow.

In the city its more non-motorized users and outside the city is more motorized users (saw a jetski between mac and carseland on Sunday). It would be interesting to see if fish, like other animals, become de-sensitized to stuff and will adapt to rafts, etc.

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

i wish i could get on that raft renting business! that must be some good money over the summer. I was probably one of those tubers as i was out with my wife and was astounded by how many free/abandoned and fully inflated boats are out there.

I plan on going out with garbage bags to collect all the *hit people left behind on the banks of my favourite run. I hope others do too. It keeps getting worse and worse. Eight years ago I started and I've never seen so much trash and empties left behind. Also vener seen any titties on the river except for the male kind, so lose-lose for me.

Was playing golf one day, there are houses on the golf course, on 18 there was a backyard party going at a house just left of the green. All of a suudden we here "hey, if you sink that putt I'll show you my tits" you've never seen 4 guys grind over puts like that before lol, nobody sunk their putt :$*%&:. So we shook hands and walk off the green, got in our carts and as we drove past the party 4 girls ran down to the fence and one of them ripped off her shirt and let the big dogs eat! We came to the conclusion that we were going to seee them anyways regardless of the putt not going in lol! So here it is, if your going to casually float the bow and trash the place while your at it, you could at least give the boys a show on your by :D

Was playing golf one day, there are houses on the golf course, on 18 there was a backyard party going at a house just left of the green. All of a suudden we here "hey, if you sink that putt I'll show you my tits" you've never seen 4 guys grind over puts like that before lol, nobody sunk their putt :$*%&:. So we shook hands and walk off the green, got in our carts and as we drove past the party 4 girls ran down to the fence and one of them ripped off her shirt and let the big dogs eat! We came to the conclusion that we were going to seee them anyways regardless of the putt not going in lol! So here it is, if your going to casually float the bow and trash the place while your at it, you could at least give the boys a show on your by :D

Dear Penthouse Forum....

• 5 weeks later...