Fly Fusion Forums

Stampede Parade

*Sign*

I really do hate this time as my work is right infront of the Chinook train station and for some reason people think they can park in our parking lot (Before the store even opened the lot was full)

The thing that gets me is there are numerous signs all over the lot that says it is for customer parking only and a max of two hours only. Do people really think they are not going to get ticketed?

Just incase people do not understand why this is fustrating is that the first thing any company needs to provide for a customer is parking, when the company is unable to do this then they have failed the customer before they even enter the store.

For two hours this morning I got to play parking control (Until the real parking control people got here) And explained to people that they could not park in our lot or they would be ticketed, I had 1 old lady swear at me and told me that it was illiegal for us to ticket her, wow never knew private properity was open to the public.

So for anyone that is heading to the stampede fair warning you park in the staples/petsmart parking lot and are there longer then 2 hours you will be ticketed. I belive the ticket prices are $90.00

The and the ones that park in handicapped zones are real jerks. To me it always seems to be an expensive vehicle, yesterday I saw a Ford Cobra GT parked that way, when the owner came out he was a 50ish guy in no way handicapped, well except for morally I guess.