Fly Fusion Forums

May Be Of Interest To Some...

It sure is, all seemed slightly or well used, lady said they where bass pro return items. The prices i got was almost retail. I my opinion as soon as something is used that is usually a 50% discount i know i try and sell my stuff that way.

Actually I work in a retail outlit, and for technology it is a 10% discount and Aisles items are 15%

The days of seeing 50% discount in a big box style store is pretty much gone, as prices incresase and usally there was a price reduction to begin with from its original price.

As soon as it hits the Auction house it should be priced way less then retail. And if it is bass pro return items it should be next to free. Price high for the first day and if it won't move you can watch the price fall closer to the last day.

Most of the stuff was clearly used, and not just discount for stuff that wont sell. Some of it had alot of mud and stuff, like someone bought it then returnered it after a hunting trip. It all goes up for auction again tommorow evening if not sold, than priceing will be adjusted according to the nice lady i talk too.

As for it being in a auction house, dont know how many auction other attend. But i got to quite a few, and ive seen used tractors go for more than a brand new one off the lot (new holland td 80, why do i know just bought one) an 1986 fifth wheel about 20 feet in rough shape for 8500$. People get auction fever bad sometimes. that said we do manage to get some good deals, but it can be a tough way to spend a day.

Knowing your prices before going to an auction is key to getting something for a decent deal. Seen it go both ways, (stuff being sold below and above "true" value) all depends who is at the auction and if people see the value in what is being auctioned off.