Fly Fusion Forums

Every Now And Then

Folks - well no Guys,

If you want to suck up big time, book a lunch for you and your significant other @ the Dove's Nest in Glenmore Landing. I know, I know but after nearly 45 years of marriage to the same woman, you learn that sucking up matters. The restaurant serves Quiche regularly. The women/man ratio is about 25:1.

But I learned something that may or not effect your Federal Vote. Steve Harper has his constituency office upstairs above the Dove's Nest - that's a restaurant that serves Quiche for God's sake. Now if that if that's not a "get in touch with your feelings kinda thing, I don't know what is". But all is not lost. Asked the waitress about Steve ordering out. After all, it's a small CDN business and delivery is close. To this point, to her knowledge, Steve hasn't been part of the scene and in fact she's never seen him there.

So what does all this mean. Not a darn thing.

Just a comment on the herd.

Don

"If you want to suck up big time, book a lunch for you and your significant other @ the Dove's Nest in Glenmore Landing. I know, I know but after nearly 45 years of marriage to the same woman, you learn that sucking up matters. The restaurant serves Quiche regularly. The women/man ratio is about 25:1. "

Funny line Don.

Too bad Stevie Wonder was not there.

How 'bout Lizzie May and a gaggle of followers eating organic, free-range egg quiche heated in solar-powered ovens. :P