Fly Fusion Forums

Garage Door Repair

Looking for someone in Calgary to (possibly) repair a garage door. Anyone on here do that sort of thing or have a contact.

Older Stanley Door (late 60's early '70's) bushings are worn out. Would prefer to repair as opposed to replace if possible, but don't think parts are available unless someone knows where used parts can be found...

Please PM with contact info.

Thanks in advance,

Peter

So I have learned that the door is obsolete and VERY dangerous with the double springs & bushings wearing out (lots of shrapnel if they blow) so unfortunately it needs to be replaced... :(

I guess a new door runs between $1200 - $1500 +...

P

I used a guy named Junior with DDr door to install mine last Summer. very reasonbly priced and I believ he also carries new doors and openers as well.

His contact info is:

DDR Overhead Doors

26-1101 84 Street Ne

Calgary, AB T2A 7X2

(403) 813-2684

Thanks for the contact I'll call him for sure. Right now I have a line on a slightly hail damaged door (it was from an insurance claim) it would be in the ally so aesthetics aren't all that important. Installed for $800... But I'll get a few more quotes.

Cheers,

P

I used a guy named Junior with DDr door to install mine last Summer. very reasonbly priced and I believ he also carries new doors and openers as well.

His contact info is:

DDR Overhead Doors

26-1101 84 Street Ne

Calgary, AB T2A 7X2

(403) 813-2684

I used Fast Doors last May and I am very pleased with the results. My garage door went from a medieval drawbridge to a modern garage door that always works without the creaks and moans of the old drawbridge.

Price was exactly as quoted - on time- quality materials.

Good luck