Fly Fusion Forums

Went Lookin For A Trail Head...

beedhead

In the Fall, Dekkard and I went lookin for a trail head, for next summer, and to figure out how much time was needed to make the hike in and out, might be an overnighter or two....We found the trail head, and had some time to kill, so on the way back we did the loop around 3 lakes...The lakes are closed to angling, but heard there was a few Brookies in them.....It was an awesome weather wise day, could not have asked for better weather, as it had snowed and rained all 3 days prior to our hike up.....Glad we decided to make the effort to have a look...Here are some shots from that day....

Cheers...Jeff..

2ndannualtripwithjake379.jpg

2ndannualtripwithjake398.jpg

2ndannualtripwithjake399.jpg

2ndannualtripwithjake400.jpg

2ndannualtripwithjake402.jpg

2ndannualtripwithjake415.jpg

2ndannualtripwithjake439.jpg

In the Fall, Dekkard and I went lookin for a trail head, for next summer, and to figure out how much time was needed to make the hike in and out, might be an overnighter or two....We found the trail head, and had some time to kill, so on the way back we did the loop around 3 lakes...The lakes are closed to angling, but heard there was a few Brookies in them.....It was an awesome weather wise day, could not have asked for better weather, as it had snowed and rained all 3 days prior to our hike up.....Glad we decided to make the effort to have a look...Here are some shots from that day....

Cheers...Jeff..

2ndannualtripwithjake400.jpg

IS THAT BIGFOOT!?!?!?!?!?

Pacres:el:toro

great photos man, I especially like those larches

The Larches were super cool....There were a few photographers up there that day, shooting pics of the Larches, they said they were extremely happy with the conditions, and were absolute Larch Nuts!!...

OMG ..those pictures are killing me...

Did you see any fish ?

At the 3rd lake we witnessed some Brookies zippin around close to the outlet, And witnessed a good many in the outlet Creek, Just little gaffers, Staging for spawn Im thinkin....That is an amazing place... :thumbup: ...Lookin forward to what lyes ahead, farther down the trail, for next year.. ;)

Cheers...Jeff..