Fly Fusion Forums

The 81 Mg Aspirin Conspiracy

The 81 mg Aspirin conspiracy

I am someone that needs to take a daily low dose of aspirin along with other numerous colored goodies different times of the day. I have no complaints about shelling out dough to do that and I also realize the companies that make these drugs do deserve to make a profit. That profit enables those drugs to be researched and developed.

Now aspirin has been around since dirt and there are lots of companies making it and the ingredients are not hard find or expensive to make.

The regular size aspirin is 325mg which you can purchase it as low as 2.50 for 30

The 81mg low dose aspirin runs about 4.50 for 30

I friend of mine in Ohio sent me 900 low dose aspirins which he paid under 12.00 including tax for. It cost 4.03 in shipping by snail mail.

I thought it was crazy that there would be such a big difference in cost between the regular aspirin and a low dose but seeing what it cost to get 3 year supply shipped from a friend in the states gets me wondering just who is screwing me.

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

not to sounds like a drugy but we always get meds when we do road trips down. We also pick up crap like stars and stripes poptarts lol.

T3 and 4s are way cheaper down there.

LoL! You think that's cheap... Try getting stuff down in Mexico where you DON'T even need an Rx (not that I'm advocating illegally importing Rx meds from Mexico ;) ) LoL!

P

not to sounds like a drugy but we always get meds when we do road trips down. We also pick up crap like stars and stripes poptarts lol.

T3 and 4s are way cheaper down there.