Fly Fusion Forums

Movember

Hi, Everyone

This Movember, the month formerly known as November I’ve decided to donate my face to raising awareness about prostate cancer. My donation and commitment is the growth of a moustache for the entire month of Movember, which I know will generate conversation, controversy and laughter.

I’m doing this because 4,400 men die of prostate cancer in Canada each year and one in six men will be diagnosed during his lifetime.

This is a cause that I feel passionately about and I’m asking you to support my efforts by making a donation to Prostate Cancer Canada.

To help, you can either:

* Click this link http://ca.movember.com/mospace/897026/ and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account

* Write a cheque payable to Prostate Cancer Canada, referencing my name or Registration Number 897026 and mailing it to: Prostate Cancer Canada, Suite 306 145 Front Street East, Toronto, ON M5A 1E3, Canada.

All donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.

For more details on how the funds raised from previous campaigns have been used and the impact Movember is having please visit: http://ca.movemberfoundation.com/research-and-programs.

Please donate and check out my picture when you donate and have a good laugh at my expense every dollar makes a difference.

Thank you in advance for helping me to support men’s health.

Sincerely Jared Murray

• 3 weeks later...

Hi alll just thought i would give a shout out this is the last week to make donations to this great cause there are a few of us on the board who are participating in this fund raiser please donate to any of us it is for a great cause. Thank-you to all who have donated already. Here is the offer i am making to try and rally a few extra donations before the end of the month........ The people in my office would LOVE! to see me bleach my MO for the last week so if i recive $100.00 in new donations before the end of Tuesday i will bleach the MO and post the picture here. Thanks for you support.

Jared Murray.

001pdm.jpg