Fly Fusion Forums

Auto Log-in Question

Admittedly I know very little about managing or running a site but I have noticed that the 4x4 site I frequent automatically recognizes and signs me in from multiple computers. I have noticed the FFC auto sign-in seems to recognize only one computer, and makes me resign in everytime I switch.

Is it feasable to have that option here ? Just curious...the fewer passwords I have to remember the better. I'm getting old LOL

Yeah, same with one of our Macs (my iMac) I need to sign in every time, the other one (Deb's macbook) I don't, it started to happen with one of the previous Safari updates... I haven't been able to figure it out either...

P

On the topic, I have to sign in every time on the same computer using Mac OSX/Safari. What up with that?

On the topic, I have to sign in every time on the same computer using Mac OSX/Safari. What up with that?

It's because you're using an inferior OS and browser. Get yourself a PC and Windows 7. ;)

Come on! I had to say it. You know someone would say the same if the situation was reversed... "just get a MAC". hehehe

It's because you're using an inferior OS and browser. Get yourself a PC and Windows 7. ;)

Come on! I had to say it. You know someone would say the same if the situation was reversed... "just get a MAC". hehehe

ouch!

We are looking to upgrade the forum in the next few months, so with that there may be more options available. You may want to check your security settings on your computer if you need to log in every time you visit. if your computer doesn't save the cookies, for sure you'll need to log in fresh.