Fly Fusion Forums

Red Wagon?

was wondering if anyone here might be able to rent me a red wagon? i need it for my wedding on june 26TH as it will be transporting my son down the isle because he is the ring bearer. just need it for the one day but wont be able to return the wagon until i get back from honeymoon on July 5TH. would like it to be a radio flyer or something similar with wooden sides so he wont fall out.. if you have a wagon and could help me out that would be great. post pics if you have cause i live in cochrane and it is difficult to drive around everywhere just to take a look. Thanks in advance.

dwight f.

was wondering if anyone here might be able to rent me a red wagon? i need it for my wedding on june 26TH as it will be transporting my son down the isle because he is the ring bearer. just need it for the one day but wont be able to return the wagon until i get back from honeymoon on July 5TH. would like it to be a radio flyer or something similar with wooden sides so he wont fall out.. if you have a wagon and could help me out that would be great. post pics if you have cause i live in cochrane and it is difficult to drive around everywhere just to take a look. Thanks in advance.

dwight f.

Why not a float tube on a small dolly???? :yak: