Fly Fusion Forums

Free Money

Took the kids for a walk last night down by Bearspaw dam. Looked over the edge at the river by the parking lot and there is two groups of people fishing. I yelled down to one group that the river was closed and they shook there heads and a minute later recast their spoon. My son ended up chatting with one fellow who was coming up from the river and said it was closed. The guy turned arounded and told him it just opened. He was on his bike and way ahead so I wasn't part of the conversation. Before we got to our vehicle 2 other guys came down the road with their rods. Again my son said it was closed and they said it was open. Maybe they were heading above the dam. Unfortunately my blackberry wasn't able to google the RAP site so I could call the number (now in my blackberry). It seemed last year was the same thing down there. Guys fishing there when it was closed. So if you want free rap reward money, take a walk down by the dam and make some cash