Fly Fusion Forums

Any Experienced Lightweight Casters? 2 Or 3 Wt

Recently I have come up with a new idea for a fly line and am looking for a few experienced casters to give me some feedback on the line. If you are willing to help, I will need you to sample the line and let me know what you like or dislike about it. I am currently testing the line myself and have found some pros and cons within it, but am looking for input from others as well. If you are an experienced caster who regularly fishes with lightweight tackle in the range of a 2 or 3 weight rod and would like to test this line out, could you please let me know either on this topic or through a pm. I am looking for 3 to 4 members to test this line. Thank you

Dustin Styner

I apologize if this topic is against forum policies. If it is then please let me know and I will gladly remove it.

Hey.... I have thought this over and decided that instead of me trying out your lines, give 'em to someone who is going to have a bit more time to get them wet. My work schedule is insane this summer. Just found out that we do have an Alaska run in late August tho!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm still interested. I have been playing a bit of phone tag but would love to try it out on my new rod!

I got the line sent out mid last week, so it should be there by tomorrow or the day after. Let me know when you get it.