Fly Fusion Forums

Olympus Tough 8000 Pic's

jonn

Very nice,.. how is it in low light conditions?

Great as long as your outside! I still haven't figured out how to get good low light pics inside, everything looks dark and grainy. But I'm sure I'll figure it out. All of those shots were on auto, I just had to do some reading, playing and adjusting. It was diffently not an out of the box point and shoot, but who knows someone could have been playing with it in the store.

I still haven't figured out how to get good low light pics inside, everything looks dark and grainy. But I'm sure I'll figure it out.

You won't get good low light photos with most point and shoots on the market today unless you're doing still photography with a low fixed ISO and long exposure. Point and shoot cameras when in auto mode generally boost the ISO setting in order to get a low light shot. Once the ISO is boosted noise is introduced into the image which results in the dark and grainy look you speak of.

You won't get good low light photos with most point and shoots on the market today unless you're doing still photography with a low fixed ISO and long exposure. Point and shoot cameras when in auto mode generally boost the ISO setting in order to get a low light shot. Once the ISO is boosted noise is introduced into the image which results in the dark and grainy look you speak of.

Well there you go now I have something else I can play around with.

Wow, Weedy; you're so smrt! ;)

Thanks Weedy, that's good information.