Fly Fusion Forums

Why I Like/dislike Working Stat Hoildays

:$*%&:

Well let me start off by saying I am absoultly bored to death right now at work and all I have had for customers are some pretty strange people (saying it the nicest way I could think of)

Why I keep on secheduling myself for stat hoildays I have no clue, probably because of the endless bitchin and complaining I would hear from my team and I just dopn't want to handle that kind of *hit, and probably because I get paied very well, even though the goverment taxes the crap out of me.

But I have 3 hours left and I think I see a inch of dust forming on my computer screen from the lack of use. So let the count down begin.

But I have 3 hours left and I think I see a inch of dust forming on my computer screen from the lack of use. So let the count down begin.

actually the static electricity would cause dust to form on a computer screen, not lack of use.........

actually the static electricity would cause dust to form on a computer screen, not lack of use.........

ahahahahaha caught you the screen I am actually talking about has a anti static cover on it, and is not even plug in so not electrical current going into it, but hey thanks for the info and I think you were joking cause I know I was sarcastic.

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

if you dont like it down work retail. Bentley/Aston Martin doesnt make me work holiday Friday. We only have to make up 2 days so we get a 3 day break at Christmas