Fly Fusion Forums

Policemans Flats

EdB

I'd think driving would be your best bet - but maybe that's just me. :D

Take Deerfoot or McLeod south to Dunbow Rd east and hang a left on 40th St.

I'd think driving would be your best bet - but maybe that's just me. :D

Take Deerfoot or McLeod south to Dunbow Rd east and hang a left on 40th St.

Thank's i was starting to think i was going to get an answer. Floating would be better though. Might float there on friday. Wifey took the day off. She lokes to sun and doesn't fish so she gets to stear. lol... she hates it when i do that. What is that place between Mack and carsland i heard someone mention? Is that a new boat launch? Hard to find?

It's called Legacy Island, formerly known as Janzens Landing. Trout Unlimited did some type of lease arrangement and as mentioned on another post they also made a great map of the river and all the access points. I know you can pick one up at theie offices in Calgary, and there are some at some of the fly shops in town, call around.

It's called Legacy Island, formerly known as Janzens Landing. Trout Unlimited did some type of lease arrangement and as mentioned on another post they also made a great map of the river and all the access points. I know you can pick one up at theie offices in Calgary, and there are some at some of the fly shops in town, call around.

Roger..thanks trail.