Fly Fusion Forums

Never Knew This

don

thats wild , thanks for showing me that video , i'm lucky to be alive , i don't know how many times i have took a torch to lug nuts to get em unseized , scary seeing that and knowing it can happen without any warning ,

i seen a tire blow up with the old split rims , broke the guys arm in 2 places ,

don

thats wild , thanks for showing me that video , i'm lucky to be alive , i don't know how many times i have took a torch to lug nuts to get em unseized , scary seeing that and knowing it can happen without any warning ,

i seen a tire blow up with the old split rims , broke the guys arm in 2 places ,

Dutchie and don.

my family owns a tire shop in Saint John NB. I have seen Split rims stuck in a 20ft ceilings..

I was sent to do a job at Leblanc Construction, in Buctouche NB, one of the young fellas tried to save his boss some money and change the tire, before we got there, he reused a deep split rim, when he went to check the air pressure the rim came off and tore his right arm and HEAD off...There were grown men crying and puking, we walked in 30sec after it happened! I quit the family business and joined the Army..I knew that there was a better job out there..