Fly Fusion Forums

Flyfusion Photo Contest

I checked the mailbox today and was very happy to see the latest edition of Flyfusion but I was even happier to see a few local guys making the cut in the photo contest.

Great job Birchy, Sean and Scott

Birchy WTF a shoulder bag REALLY? That's so Euro <--poke--<

Sweet! I have no idea.. I haven't heard anything. I bugged Jennifer pretty good at the show, but she stuck to her guns and told me I had to wait until the issue came out.

I love my "man bag".. it got stolen in Barcelona and I had to get another one when I got back! ha!

Great news, thanks for passing it along! I thought something was suspicious when they asked to send in high res photos :)

Congrats to the other guys as well! I haven't seen the issue/photos yet, but heard from a friend they're pretty good. Will have to make it to the shop to pick up my copy!

Birchy, you sport a "Murse"?! :rolleyes:

LoL

P

Sweet! I have no idea.. I haven't heard anything. I bugged Jennifer pretty good at the show, but she stuck to her guns and told me I had to wait until the issue came out.

I love my "man bag".. it got stolen in Barcelona and I had to get another one when I got back! ha!

• 2 weeks later...