Fly Fusion Forums

Anyone Notice That The Posting Time Differs Significantly From The Actual Time

Guest Sundancefisher

Guest Sundancefisher

Hey moderators...why does this posting say I posted at 3:45 PM when my clock says it is 2:45 PM?

just curious if the server is in a different time zone or you guys forgot to make a change after daylight savings...

<--poke--<

Guest Sundancefisher
Seeing that all the servers (and moderators) are in India, that would explain it! <--poke--<

LoL

P

LOL... so you were right. I never would of guessed I could chose to be in a different time than everyone else. I tried to set the FFC forum for Maui time...but I look out side and apparently your site does not have a transporter function built in. Please fix this bug ASAP.

Thanks

Sun

Its nice and warm here in India and the fishing ain't so bad.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Click here if the movie does not play.

I took this video of Dave going to work.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Wow Chris, your spey casting has sure improved!! LoL

P

Hey moderators...why does this posting say I posted at 3:45 PM when my clock says it is 2:45 PM?

just curious if the server is in a different time zone or you guys forgot to make a change after daylight savings...

<--poke--<

internet.jpg

<--poke--<

Perhaps increased levels of manmade CO2 in the atmosphere is causing exothermic reactions in your computer, causing it to overheat and malfunction.

Guest Sundancefisher
Perhaps increased levels of manmade CO2 in the atmosphere is causing exothermic reactions in your computer, causing it to overheat and malfunction.

LOL or else the default setting for users is Pacific Time...

What...everyone fixed this but me?

LOL...all the hot air made me forget to fix it for sure...

Guest Sundancefisher

How on Earth are there even fish left in them waters? All those people and it is not fished out. How amazing!