Fly Fusion Forums

Bc Fishing License Form Calgary?

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

I will be doing the Mt Assisiboine hike this summer and i was wondering if i can get a BC license from calgary (other than online)?

Thanks

Make sure you plan to go in through Sunshine, it's a little longer, but a WAY nicer hike!!

P

I will be doing the Mt Assisiboine hike this summer and i was wondering if i can get a BC license from calgary (other than online)?

Thanks

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

cool, i wasnt sure if i would be in BC before this trip so thanks for the info. I got my fill of BC classified waters last year so its just a regular license for me.

"I got my fill of BC classified waters last year so its just a regular license for me."

Well, if the purpose of those Classified Waters regs and charges was to encourage non-residents to spread the fishing pressure around, then it's working, isn't it?

j

nah, i just found that it was no better then anything i can fish out here, but this was on non salmon rivers.

Come out to Bella Coola next fall. Non classified and is crazy with fish. Just a helluva long drive, that's all.

j

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

jamaican wannabe, i dont think so. I LOVE money and all my possessions way to much to be a dirty tropical hippy lol

what about Indian licenses? does it change from band to band? I have friends with some lease land so i have an access point.

Make sure you plan to go in through Sunshine, it's a little longer, but a WAY nicer hike!!

P

I agree, I've done the Bryant creek side a couple of times and it can be a bit boring. But if you are going early in the hiking season this side does tend to have less snow.

If you want to catch small cutts on every cast for an hour or two take the walk to Elizabeth lake while you are up there.

IMG_1131.jpg