Fly Fusion Forums

Rod Rack Ideas

calkid75

I am hoping someone on here may have already done this and can provide some advice or pics. I am looking to build a display rack for some fly rods to hang on the wall in my office. I figured when I can't be out on the water I should enjoy the sight on the rods on the wall. Also might motivate me to leave early and get in some extra fishing. I am looking to build something but it needs to be nice as it will be on the wall of my office. I just moveds to a new office and figured I would decorate a little differently. Thanks for any help,

Guy

( I was thinking something 4-5 ft wide, but that is just my first thoughts. )

Guy,

Better rethink this idea! Anytime you sneak away early, everyone will know you are gone!! <--poke--<

LoL

P

I am hoping someone on here may have already done this and can provide some advice or pics. I am looking to build a display rack for some fly rods to hang on the wall in my office. I figured when I can't be out on the water I should enjoy the sight on the rods on the wall. Also might motivate me to leave early and get in some extra fishing. I am looking to build something but it needs to be nice as it will be on the wall of my office. I just moveds to a new office and figured I would decorate a little differently. Thanks for any help,

Guy

( I was thinking something 4-5 ft wide, but that is just my first thoughts. )

Nice, that looks faily nice. Multiple rod display is cool, also the tubes are a nice touch. I have been thinking about maybe building a shadow box with a swinging door so that I could make it look like it was a permanent mount but be able to access and remove/change rods. I need to look around a lot more and see what is out there. I would rather not reinvent the wheel.

thanks for the help,

Guy

I like this one for an office:

Rackwfullrods.jpg

j