Fly Fusion Forums

Panorama Condo Raffle

reevesr1

I'm starting another Raffle for my Prostate Cancer Fundraiser based on the stunning success of the Rod Raffle!

This one is for my Condo in Panorama. Available for up to 3 nights anytime in the spring (after ski season) up until June 15 or anytime after August Long Weekend in the fall This will give you access to many fine fishing lakes in the area, including Whitetail, Whiteswan and Premier all within a 1 hr or so drive to go with all the cuttie/rainbow water, including some very fine classified water, which all fish really well in the fall. Additionally, Greywolf Golf Course will be open later in the spring and certainly in the fall. I can give the winner any help he needs with fishing the flowing water. The still water would be up to you, but I do know there are rainbow up to 10 lb in some of those lakes!

And I would also be open to allowing the winner to use the condo in the winter instead for skiing during the week assuming it is not rented out. Contact me if you wish to discuss.

So here is how this is going to work. Raffle "tickets" are $10.00 each. The tickets are purchased by donating to my Movember site at:

Rick's Donation Site

and clicking on the "donate to me" link. If you don't feel comfortable donating on line, PM me and we can set something else up.

PLEASE put your FFC name somewhere when you donate! I will track entrants via the donation website. If you donate $10, one ticket, $20 is two, and so on. At the end of the month (December 1), I will put everyone into a hat and have my 12 yr old daughter do the draw (because it will make her happy).

Good luck!

Rick,

Deb want's this one so I'll have to increase my donation! I'd rather try for the rod again, but she wears the pants in this relationship (you know what that's all about, eh! LoL). The only caveat is that you gotta shave the "soul patch" (cuz you gotta have "soul" to sport one of those, and you know you ain't got none of that! LoL :P)

Cheers,

P