Fly Fusion Forums

Computer Safety Reminder

I'm gritting my teeth with the present pain of calling your chickens prematurely before they hatch! :)

I'm a big Eskimo fan, but I haven't seen much this season that will convince me that the Esks will beat the Stamps. Lets say I'm reluctant to put money on it... ;)

Smitty

I'm gritting my teeth with the present pain of calling your chickens prematurely before they hatch! :)

I'm a big Eskimo fan, but I haven't seen much this season that will convince me that the Esks will beat the Stamps. Lets say I'm reluctant to put money on it... ;)

Smitty

I share your sentiments my friend.

I'm pulling for them, but after the last two games vs. the Stamps, I can't see any reason as to why or how they'll win.

Mind you, Green just pulled a 93 yard return for a TD.

We'll see what happens after the clock reaches 0:00 in the 4th quarter.

Just a reminder to the Calgary folks......make sure you cover your keyboard with plastic after the ESKIMO'S beat Calgary today, the tears of defeat could damage your computer.

Sorry, what? I can't quite hear you over the screaming Stampeders fans..

Or black flying creatures?

At the utmost, severest risk of revealing the utter geek kingdom in which I inhabit, what would you be referring to?:

1) Dementors?

2) Nazgul?

3) Vampires?

;)

1 td from a kick return, another a complete gift of 30+ yards in penalties. Yes, I do believe I saved myself from humble pie and eating crow.

CROW!!!! That's what it is! Just thought of that as I typed the last sentence. Too funny...

Smitty

P.S. In my defence, you said creatures, not birds, so naturally...oh never mind :rolleyes: