Fly Fusion Forums

A Handful Of Something

bhurt

Just finished ting these little bastards.

These leeches have been very good for me this year, picking up fish at all time, mostly just swinging them with the spey and single hander.

Ahandfulofsomething.jpg

Once again sorry for the shitty phot, I'll get this indoor photo down some day.

funny enough Bhurt..had a hit on the one I tied yesterday..great bunch of flies m8...oh yes..suggestion..try taking a pic with a white background ..lay ur flies on that and see how the pic comes out...works for me...............Wolfie

You know what your probably right but I am too lazy to do that and most of the time its just me bitching at myself for beeing lazy.

Also for anyone thinking of tying up some of these little bastards I use the new Mustard Chemical sharpened hooks Streamer #8 1xh 4xL

Materials used are as following.

Lead

Maraboo

Red Wire

Peacock Hurl

Soft Hackle (I use any type I can get my hands on then trim it down to the size I want, when cutting the hackle I kind of do it like a barber cutting hair, that way I try and aviod all the hackle beeing the same length.

*Stay tune everyone got the next dozen that I am starting to tie, any guesses to what they could be, note I only tie the things I fish*

• 2 weeks later...

Actually it was the deciver not the intruder, don't know what I was thinking when I said intruder.

Work also been nutty the past couple of weeks with some staff problems, been going home and just eeing plain out right busy (those days that I do not go out and do any fishin)

Just started my last week vacation for the year so hopefully I have something to show.

Actually it was the deciver not the intruder, don't know what I was thinking when I said intruder.

Work also been nutty the past couple of weeks with some staff problems, been going home and just eeing plain out right busy (those days that I do not go out and do any fishin)

Just started my last week vacation for the year so hopefully I have something to show.

give me call if you want my company down at the Bow...OK..check ur PM..

added some of my coloured leeches that I made from ur pattern...

309uixw.png

2h4amh4.jpg
...........Wolfie