Fly Fusion Forums

Choose Ur Colour Hopper!

Wolfie

Everybody has a favorite colour hopper that enables them to not only catch fish but see the little damn thing while it is floating out in front of you like a jet ski...therefore "What colour works for you on both situation"......??.......Wolfie..[later on in this thread , I'll produce the one that works for me..that is if I don't loose it on a fish today!]

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

i use a few different colores if im in the city and the houses across the river have punk stucko i use yellows or neon greens but if its mid summer and trees are green and the sky si blue out of the city i love the pink, it just pops in the eye.

i use a few different colores if im in the city and the houses across the river have punk stucko i use yellows or neon greens but if its mid summer and trees are green and the sky si blue out of the city i love the pink, it just pops in the eye.

well now, you hit that colour right off..."pink"..I was impressed when fishing with a friend who used exactly that colour on the hopper he was using..I could see it far easier than I could the one I was using..standard colours of posts...red, white,yellow or orange.."pink" was the key to success..............Wolfie