Fly Fusion Forums

2009 Pinks

Guest FoamStoner

Guest Jeremie

Fished the campbell this year and caught over 60 pinks in 3 days, which wasn't normal numbers but it was better then catching nothing lol. So heres a link. (The pinks taking from the ocean where kept and smoked! we caught them on pender island) This is also most of my vacation so there will be some weird pictures on there.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.p...mp;id=755045279

And no my cousin is not shooting up.

would love to see them but I don't feel like signing up for facebook. Too much identity theft goin on from there. Had one of the wife's family members get identity stolen from there I wont touch it...

any way you could post a couple fishing ones here?

Guest Jeremie

hmm, well then i will try to get my memory stick and reload and then save them on to the computer! I should have them on here in the next day or two! Everybody that has facebook, feel free to take a peek at the pictures! I will have pics on this site by monday!

Guest Jeremie

sort of okay, i tried it once for about an hour and had 2 hookups straight in the corner of the mouths but it wasn't really worth it because the run wasn't in thick so we just stuck to normal hooks! I have some underwater video of some fish to.