Fly Fusion Forums

Newest Member Of The Family

my Wife called me at work yesterday asking(first for everything), and asked if a second dog was out of the question. and relates the story that a coworkers Condo board nixed his dog on a size thing. supposedly only -20lbs dogs allowed. so we lucked in to this sweet girl.

banshee001.jpg

Awesome dog, great disposition well trained, I could not have looked for a better dog.

welcome to the Family Banshee

yep she was bound last night for the shelter, don't think her stay there would have been long though, but I got her first. her and our other Dog Cobber get along great. only issue was him getting protective of his toys.

and relates the story that a coworkers Condo board nixed his dog on a size thing. supposedly only -20lbs dogs allowed.

That's such a stupid rule. My condo board has the same one but I've had my 42lb dog here for 4 years now and nobody has complained. Better to have a 40lb quiet dog than a yappy 10lb one in the building. Sorry about the slight rant. Great looking pup.