Fly Fusion Forums

The Magical Pink Worm!

kOGSp6ggz69ODmv2Fkb831sVN3c0.gif..now where to begin..it is said that these pink rubber worm like, man made creatures catch Trout/Steelies/Salmon..yippy, says this former BC er, but wait...I'm in Alberta now..right! The Alberta regs say that it is illegal to use scented baits of any kind..OK..rules are rules, I'll give you that and from what I've been told there is a $200.00 attachment to their discuss, if caught using scented baits.

..well, I'm wondering, what if I was to fish Alberta's famous Bow River, with this little 'pink' creature, one without any scent except what it is made out of..and the answer is NO people, one can not get unscented worms in Bass Pro for an example..but I do have a source.

..I would like to hear your opinion on the usage of this proven artificial, considering there are so many videos on 'youtube' pertaining to the Magical Pink Worm, for all types of fishing requirements..for the Fly fisherman, flies tied with extensions of 'pinkie', jigs, for the drifter [one who drifts without floats], for the float fisherman [who uses floats [bobbers] to most], or the incredible Center Pinner [who no one knows about] ..So let's hear your views..

......................Wolfie

If it's unscented, it's legal; have at 'er!

Now, I gotta go to Youtube & look for Magical Pink Worm vids...

well there are tons of them cause in Ontario the fishers are allowed to use the scented ones, as well as in BC, so many 'steel headers' use them. I can even post flies that have bits of Miss Pinkie attached to the back end to entice even more, there are also vids that teach you how to rig them. The idea of the San Yuan worm, and the live earth worm was the incentive to create Miss Pinkie, and why not..for the natural food for most fishes is the living, wiggling worm.

...I can post some links on Youtube if you would like?................Wolfie B) ...

lmao u said it hydro......

the rubber worm catches some fish but dosnt bring em in by the 100s daily i can promise u that.. ive seen people fish them on the bow and do alright.. usually with a centre pin...... fish eat dew worms.. specially after a rain..... pink rabbit strip flies work too... as worm patterns.... no magic whatsoever...... just mimics a food source..... steelheaders and otehr people fish htem worms tons.. mainly after a rain... and it works..... go figure <--poke--<