Fly Fusion Forums

Who Carries Simms?

I've decided to get some new boots and it looks like they'll be Simms Rivershed. I can only find one Simms dealer in Calgary, Country Pleasures. Are there any others? I live in the north and Country Pleasures ain't in the north. Just saves me some gas if there is somewhere closer.

Guest JayVee

I bought my Riversheds at West Winds. Awesome boots by the way. I'd replace them in a heartbeat if I lost them.

I've decided to get some new boots and it looks like they'll be Simms Rivershed. I can only find one Simms dealer in Calgary, Country Pleasures. Are there any others? I live in the north and Country Pleasures ain't in the north. Just saves me some gas if there is somewhere closer.

Country Pleasures, West Winds, and Bow River Troutfitters all carry Simms last I checked. Since none of them are in the north I'd call to check availability/sizes before making the drive.

Was in troutfitters yesterday, they dont have any of the newer models with Vibram. However first time ive been in the new store and it is absolutely amazing. They have reallly dont an awesome job and the places looks amazing.

Dustin

Support a site sponsor.

Country Pleasures will ship them to you for free, should be an overnight being in Calgary....call them or do it online

Amen!!!!! Go with one of the sites sponcors for sure plus the service at CP`s is top notch and worth the drive.

Amen!!!!! Go with one of the sites sponcors for sure plus the service at CP`s is top notch and worth the drive.

OK you both convinced me. I'll take a drive to CP today or tomorrow. Man I'm excited now.

best deal on simms at this time is the new bass pro shop , myself i would sooner pay a little extra and help out one of the local fly shops , not going to say which one , that will be your choice ,

i really like the small fly shops , as long as they keep the prices close to what you can get them at other places , mom and pop fly shops are the best , i hate it when i hear or see one closeing down ,

and your going to love them boots , simms makes the best toughest gear on the market , nothing comes close , you will pay a little or sometimes alot more , but with this case you getting your moneys worth

I headed down to Country Pleasures already this morning. They aren't that far from my work so I just snuck out for a 1/2 hour. They were out of Riversheds in my size. I put down a deposit and secured me a pair. These boots are awesome! And the service was outstanding. I'm glad I made the trip.

I have had my boots since Dec and all I can say is they are the most comfy pair of wading boots I have ever owned. Also last week wading in one of those high mountian streams was a breeze with no slipage at all. The only problem is I got the ones with the studs since that was the only pair they had in my size so I can't wear them in drift boat.